So with my birthday approaching I know people are asking "What do I get him?"
For all those who follow my blog and want to know what to get me for my birthday, here is a short list of things I would love to have this year:
- The Facial Hair Handbook -- I am looking forward to growing out my beard in support of awesome facial hair everywhere, so you can chip in $15 to make sure my beard stays looking semi-professional.
- NewEgg.com Certificates -- I am looking at upgrading the old computer situation at home this year, and any little bit helps.
- ThinkGeek.com Certificates -- If there is anything a geek loves, it is geek toys, geek clothing, and geek swag. Some how true geeks can never get enough, and ThinkGeek helps by bringing to market some of the geekiest of toys, clothes and swag.
- WalMart Cards -- I shop there, alot. The only thing better would maybe be shares of WalMart stock.
- Knitted Goods -- I love the scarf (pictured above) my sister Angela made for me.
- Music -- Can never have enough good music. Please do not give me iTunes cards though, maybe an Amazon card?
- Clothing -- I am man enough to rock that pink t-shirt you have been eyeballing for me.
I look forward to seeing (or hearing from) you all at my B-day party, no I don't know what we are doing, talk to my social secretary.